Monday, October 6, 2008

animation snail vs. pig

REFLECTION:

1. What do i like about my video?

I like the story of the snail and the pig and how the pig runs into the pole at the end. I also like the characters and how they look/move. The video is different and you don't know what will happen during it.

2. What do i not like about my video?

I don't like how the characters faces change as the animation plays, I also don't like how some of the lines on the outside were cut off by the scanner. I think i could have made some parts faster and other slower just to make the story flow more.

3. What would i change about my video if i made it again?

I would change some of the characters looks just make them all look the same througout the video,(facial expressions, and movements)I would also make it longer with more action throughout the race maybe someone tripping or falling, or something more interesting happen. I might also introduce more characters and a more detailed track..

No comments: